Skip to main content

pissed off!

According to wikipedia.org:

Laziness (also called indolence) is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to do so. It is often used as a pejorative. Chronic laziness may be an underlying psychological condition.

***

We all have our lazy days. Times when we are not in the mood to work. I believe, it is just normal to feel this way once in a while. But if the feeling of laziness becomes constant, then I think there’s something already wrong.


When you are surrounded with lazy people, it also affects you. Chances are, you also tends to be lazy too. As I said, it’s just normal if it’s once in a while and besides, it’s up to you on how to handle it. In my case, it pisses me off being with someone so lazy everyday. As if it is already a routine for him. Because of his laziness, sometimes it messes everything that should be done. The thing that really pisses me off is that when that person has to pass his task to other person just because he can’t stand from his chair doing some other things and pretending to be cooperative by trying to raise some questions and suggestions but then still not help to do that work. grrrr… Anyway, enough of this, I don’t intend to write a blog about him.


Back to being lazy, there are ways to avoid being lazy. When you’re feeling lazy to do anything this are things that might help. If you have something to do, then just do it, no more waiting and resting especially if you know that you have to do it immediately and it is a priority. Eventually, you won’t notice that you have already finished your task, after this, it will give you some accomplishment and motivate you to do more. Be reasonable, think of the consequences it may cause you when you just go with your feeling of laziness. Besides, it’s not just you who will be affected with your actions. It will also affect your whole personality for the fact that it is indeed a negative trait.


This is just part of my sentiments. I hope that person will realize how he behaved all the time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...