Skip to main content

the past ..

It's been eight months since we had a talk. I intentionally cut - off all the means of communication we had. I created a barrier between us. It's my way of helping myself , so that I could finally move on , without returning to him and accepting him over and over again. I know , I succeeded on that.

I'm now okay, I really am .. All the anger , sadness and bitterness has gone.

For the past eight months , I had a real good time with my family and friends , like going out with my siblings and my mother during weekend .. movie marathon with them and other things .. things I never did when we're together. I renewed friendships with old friends whom I thought I'll never be friends again .. I made new friends as well which is a good thing. I have now a larger circle of friends .. FRIENDS , when I thought I had no one before ..

Then , last week , he's adding me as friend on Facebook. Yesterday , I received an offline messages [YM] from him thru my phone. He just said hi and asking how am i doing. I never had a chance to reply on him because I'm not online during that time .. and if ever I was , I don't know if I could reply or maybe because I don't know what to say. It's funny because I am feeling a little coward when in fact it's not me who had a mistake and had hurt someone. Me and my friend made a joke about it , that he's just missing me because Christmas is coming in a few more days. I'd rather think that he's really sorry for what he'd done than to think that he's trying to use his charm to fool me again that's why he's checking on me. SILLY ME !!..

Anyway , one thing I am sure of myself right now. I don't want him near me again. I already forgave him but it doesn't mean that I would communicate with him again. Friendship with him is really out of the question between us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...