Skip to main content

for mama .. :(


I'm such a coward person. I'm sorry mama, if I have to spend my weekend in a friend's house. I just can't stand to see you cry every hour of the day. I can't face you and look straight to your eyes because I am afraid you'll see how much I am hurting inside too. I'm sorry because I can't do anything to ease the pain in your heart. If only a hug could cure it, I would hug you so tight. I'm sorry because I can't even show you my sympathy because I'm afraid you'll see me burst in tears just like you did. I'm sorry for all the pain they caused you, from kuya, then ate .. and now Gary. I can't blame you, it's like bringing all the pain from the past which you tried to forget for the past years. Like you said, it's like you've been betrayed for three times by your children with the same reasons. I know how frustrated you are and papa for what they did in their life, when all you wanted is for us to finish our studies and have a better life.

I am hurt and at the same time I am mad. I wanted to show them how angry I am with what they did but I can't. It's unfair! It's like I was left alone to carry all those responsibilities, when in the first place we should be helping each other, it could be much easier.. life could be much easier to us. I know they are still trying their best to help but it could be different if that's not the case. All this time, or shall I say since I was in high school my mind was set to finish my studies and do my best to help our family, for us to have a better life. And now, look what they did and what happened. Am I just the only one who's thinking about this?.. I'm not counting all I've done, I know it's not enough.. I'm not complaining either, it's just that I'm so hurt with all that happened. They don't know how much pressure they left me on my shoulder because of that. I'm so afraid... afraid of failure. I'm afraid to say word of promises because I'm afraid to give you both papa false hopes. I'm afraid that I may fail you just like they did.


For the third time around, I heard again those same words.. "tanggapin na lang, intindihin na lang kc nanjan na .. " but how many times we have to hear and accept that same dialog?.. Is it always just like that?.. that we don't have a choice but to accept everything?..

Mama, I'm so worried with how you accept things now that your in a state of depression. I hate to see you cry every now and then. I just hope and pray that things would go on and pass as fast as possible.. and that all the pain and anger we are feeling right now would go away soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...