Skip to main content

goodbye for now auntie .. :(




Life is short. We'll never know until when are we going to live in this world. This is something beyond our control. No matter how badly we want to live more if it's really the end, then it's really the end..


Last August 26, 2012 at around 2am. Auntie Caring's life has come to end. She passed away due to her breast cancer as I mentioned to my previous post. I've seen her struggle to fight for her life since the time she was diagnosed last 2010 and up until to her last few days. I was there during her last few hours. It pains me to think that up until her last days she keeps on saying that she still want to live. 


We'll surely miss her. I knew her since my childhood. She lives nearby our home before. She was there for us during the most time of our lives. She was there for me during those times when I am totally depressed regarding family matters, she listened to me when I cried that time.


I'll miss those times when I'm just there at her mini sari-sari store just chatting and eating merienda with her. Biko (rice cake) and icecream was her all-time favorites. When we transferred to other place to live, we often took time to visit her even before she wasn't sick yet. It really felt good to me visiting her and bringing any food for her before, especially those surprise visits I've made, bringing food that she actually craves for that specific day. 


Now that she's gone, I, myself will really miss her. 


" Auntie, wherever you are now I hope that you''re happy and in peace. May God bless your soul. Please don't worry anymore to us, especially us your nieces, nephews and grandchildren. I know you love us all.. we're already grown up now, we'll take care each other. Please leave behind all your sadness, hatred or any negative emotions you've had. Take a rest now, you've suffered enough. At least now, you'll no longer feel pain. Thank you very much for everything you've done for us. 


I don't want to say goodbye to you, maybe in God's time we'll meet again. You will always be remembered by us, your family. We love you so much. We will miss you. "



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...