Skip to main content

whatever!..


Sometimes, when you thought that you finally decided to accept things to be over, then after an instance things happened beyond our control and try to change our mind. I believe everything happens for a reason, no matter what’s the reason behind it, I don’t care anymore. All I know now is that I don’t want to deprive myself from one thing where I’ll be happy, whatever the consequence I may face from it.

Compromise. I hate to compromise in everything but sometimes, you don’t have a choice if you really want something. It is as if I am giving up a part of what I really want and just accepting that fact of receiving too little of it. They say it is a mutual acceptance from both party, but how can you say it if you know that deep within each of you, neither of you gets what you want. Anyway, it’s better this way than nothing at all.

Patience is a virtue. I know myself for not having a long patience. I’m always having a hard time to control my emotions, most of the time, I find myself bursting out what I feel and worst is saying the things that should be remain unspoken. Then realizing that I shouldn’t have said those words because it’s just making things complicated. I wish I was able to endure no matter how difficult circumstances are, without feeling of annoyance or acting in a negative way.


Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah, whatever!
hehehhe...
hey! i miss chatting with you...:(
gracie said…
ano b un, un lng nasabi mo?..hehehe... whatever n nga!
miss q n dn..

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...