Skip to main content

goodbye for now..

I had only her as my friend and companion here in marketing department since the day I worked here. Now that she was leaving, I can’t imagine how my everyday work will be. I can’t blame her, she doesn’t feel any accomplishments working here and now, she chose to have a change in career path. I’m happy for her, at last she can make the best use of her skills and talents in art especially in fashion designing.


Maybe for the first few days of her being gone in the office will be awkward for me. Thinking that I won’t see her every morning when I arrived in the morning for the fact that she always arrives in the office earlier than me. From the moment she will be leaving, there will be no one for me to talk to whenever I’m sleepy, bored or pissed off, there will be no one to share with during lunch break and nap time. All will be different.

Of course I can endure it but surely I’ll miss her.


I remember my first day here, she was the one who taught me everything I needed to know in relation with my work. She is nice and easy to be with that’s why we get along easily. I knew it even before that this will happen, she told me about her plans of leaving here, actually, she also encourage me to also think about my career plans so that I wouldn’t be forever stuck here. She just made the right decision for herself. She is very talented to be wasted. I enjoy watching her as she work on her designs whenever it’s possible.


I know it will never be the same. I don’t know if the company will hire again for her replacement, I bet not. In spite of these, as I said I’m happy for her, I’ll just miss her. Good luck to you my friend!..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

it's a girly thing!.. :D

When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :) Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those ...

if not me, then who would be?..

An excerpt from the book Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen: Halley and Scarlett have been best friends ever since they met. Halley has always been the quiet one; Scarlett braver and more outgoing. Halley has always turned to Scarlett when things get rough, and Scarlett has always known just what to do. It’s the perfect set up. But everything changes at the beginning of their junior year. Scarlett’s boyfriend is killed in a motorcycle accident; then she finds out that she is carrying his baby. For the first time ever, Scarlett really needs Halley. Now Halley has to how to be strong for Scarlett. It won’t be easy, but Halley knows that she can’t let Scarlett down. Because a true friend is a promise you keep forever. ~~ This is definitely not a book review. I think I’m not good at it. I just realized while reading and after finishing it, that I can relate to the character of Halley. I remember when I was a kid, I don’t have a best friend to be called. There’s no kid in my h...

we're not the lucky ones .. :)

Eat Bulaga ! It is the longest running noon time show here in the Philippines. One of the highlights of the show is the “Juan for All, All for Juan” game. It signifies unity among the Filipinos. The hosts will go to a certain barangay everyday, they will pick a winner from the entry box which contains registration forms from the residents. The lucky winner will be given some foods, products and appliances courtesy of the sponsors, and of course a big amount of money. After that, they had also like “bring me” sort of game, they will lay out numbers from 1-150, and all who wished to join the game should bring 10 plastic bottles and a specific thing that the host will ask them. The hosts will pick up a random number, the chosen number will then receive prizes. After each month, the hosts will choose 3 barangays who will win a prize as the most organized, cleanest, and well-disciplined community. The plastic bottles collected from the residents of the barangay were use to be recycle in ...