Social Icons

.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

" MY THOUGHTS IN BARE" was born .. :D



Even when I was young, I always carry a small notebook wherever I go. I always enjoy putting my thought, ideas, experiences, emotions or anything into writing. I used to have a diary to put all those secret stuffs into writing. Writing it all down in a paper is like talking to someone, someone who is so close to you that you’re not afraid to open up everything.

It was 2009, when I started blogging. Actually, I was just influenced by my friend “normie” to start blogging. At first, it was a part of our communication apart from our exchange emails since she’s working abroad. It’s a one way of knowing each other’s life experiences and thoughts, we just don’t want to miss every detail of each other’s life while she’s away.

From the time I am starting to work with my blog, I did have a hard time on thinking about what should I call it, what should be my header on my blog site. From the very start, I know that it would be like an online journal to me, yet I can’t think of any proper words to be the name of my blog that can specifically describe what it’s all about. I already forgot the previous names I thought before. Normie suggested “MY THOUGHTS IN BARE” (another compliment to her.. ^_^) which I agreed immediately.

THOUGHTS. From the root word “thought” which is the past tense and past participle of think. A thought is an idea that you have in your mind. It is one person’s mind, ideas, opinion and beliefs in particular thing.

BARE. It is a part of you that is not covered of anything.

Since blogging would be like an online journal to me, it would consist of my mix ideas, thoughts and emotions, meaning the whole ME. Me without inhibitions to uncover and show how I think and feel. That’s the time “MY THOUGHTS IN BARE” was born.

From a simple medium of communication to my friend, I eventually enjoyed more the means of blogging. Thinking and writing different ideas not just to update her about me but as part of my hobby.

No comments: