Social Icons

.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

spell STRESS !..


Shocks!.. Until when will I be financially broke??.. I have lots of obligations in my family and I don't know how will I budget my salary for all of that. Classes will start soon, and yet I haven't paid the tuition fee of my younger brother for this school year. Aside from that, bills are waiting for me. :(

I haven't recovered yet with all the medical expenses I made last month because of my severe cough and tonsillitis.

waaaahhhh .. so stress! I hate this feeling!.. These is one of the few moments in my life when I am being pissed off because I don't know what to do anymore.

It could be different. Maybe even a little easier for me if only.. haaaay ..

I'm not perfect. Sometimes, I feel so tired and hopeless being a breadwinner and all that but who am I to complain?.. I know it's wrong but I only feel it when I'm so stress. Some said, it wouldn't be hard if you're doing it out of love and not seeing it as an obligation. It's just so hard for me.

Anyway, this are just my thoughts. I always end up giving all I can do for them even if that means, putting aside my personal needs and wants.

No comments: