Social Icons

.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

it's a girly thing!.. :D


When I was still working in Let's Face It, I remember I usually have my weekly manicure and pedicure for free. It's because, the training center for the salon's attendants is just located in the 2nd floor of the office. Manicure and pedicure are just one of the few benefits of pampering yourself for free as an employee there. Nowadays, I usually had my pedicure done once or twice a month in a parlor nearby our home, this time I have to pay for it. But, I don't usually have my hands to be manicured, I just don't think it's practical because the nail polish on my hands gets damaged easily. So, what I did is just have my nails in my hands manicured all by myself, that way I won't have to pay over and over again if ever I needed a nail polish retouch.Yes, I can do it. :)


Today, my nails are colored by pink lilac nail polish. So love it !.. :D

I am not comfortable and confident enough about having a nail polish in my hands before especially those dark colors. Before, I'm just fine with natural colors and touch of tan nail polish. Now, I am starting to explore and try different colors in my hands as long as I am comfortable with it. My nail polish colors varies from touch of tan, touch of beige, platinum, silver, glittering silver, pink lilac and neon green. As of now, I haven't tried any different colors yet. :)

2 comments:

Winter Glaze said...

nice!i remember that and missed that too...hehe..nalala mo b4 i usually picked the (dark) fuchsia?now i'm experimenting in bright colors, try it also!it's cool!:)

gracie said...

any dark colors would look just fine with you bcoz of ur white complexion .. :)

i'll try next time .. ^_^