Social Icons

.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

an open letter for u nget.. :)



I saw this quote while reading old messages from my cell phone..

The real meaning of friendship..
“ it isn’t based on how many secrets you share..
isn’t how well you get along nor how much you like each other..
isn’t how people see you together..

BUT it appreciates
the differences..
the gaps..
the hindrances..
the trials..

and still a friend looks at you straight from the heart..
without hatred..
without judgment..
without envy..
without criticism..
only PURE ACCEPTANCE..”

I don’t have the guts to tell you this personally so I decided to write it down.. :)

nget, every time you thank me and my family for a couple of months you stayed here in our home, I always thought that it should be the other way around. You’ve never been a burden to us and you really know how to get along well with each member of my family.  Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to me. Actually, you’re not just a friend to me..  you stand like a big sister to me. Thank you for endless listening to my life concerns and drama, you became like a shock-absorber for every shortcomings and flaws of my family. Thank you for accepting them and treating them like your own.. I felt it and I’m so grateful for that, you know how I love them and how important they are to me. Thanks for helping us all throughout.

Thank you for showing me the world.. hehe.. for letting me experience things I'm not used to do or wasn’t able to do because of some reasons. For letting me enjoy life despite of everything. You succeeded in making a difference in my life. 


Thanks for everything!.. ‘til we see each other again!.. :D



No comments: