Social Icons

.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

a day of being a kid again..


It’s good to be a kid sometimes, to be more childlike without giving up being an adult. To feel the feeling of a child full of excitement, being spontaneous, full of laughter, care-free and just being happy with everything.


Sometimes, I miss being a kid again where life is simple, no complications and pure. Where I can run and play all day without getting tired. Where I can eat however much I wanted without getting worried of getting fat. Where believing in fairytales is so easy and that there is always a happy ending waiting in the end. Where I cried just because of candies and scraped knees, nothing too personal to cry over. I miss not being stressed with everything around me that’s happening.


Maybe I don’t really want to be a kid literally, maybe I just wish about my life right now is to live it the way kids live their life. 




1 comment:

Winter Glaze said...

Hi Grace!like this article...me too, really miss being a kid..miss my childhood memories in Palawan...misu!tc :)