Social Icons

.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

What if?

"What" and "if" are non-threatening words just like any words, but when use as "what if" then it would have the power to haunt your mind.. more or less your LIFE.

You'll start thinking about those "what if's" over and over again, despite knowing that at the present time it wouldn't do any good at all, it wouldn't solve anything.. that it's non-sense to think about it because it's too late. All it do to you is that you get stuck to all those "what if's"..

Most of us have those "what ifs" kept inside. We're too scared to let other people know about it, because it makes us look weak and vulnerable.. and we don't want that, right?

Well, I also have those too.. but I don't dwell to much to those because as I say, it's non-sense. But then, when having a quiet moment of myself, when I'm alone, when I can't sleep at night.. that's when random thoughts starts running in my head about my life, that's when those "what ifs" starts questioning again even if I don't want.

What if? What if? What if?

Questions that maybe no one will ever know the answer.. that maybe it was never meant to be answered.. Or maybe if ever you'll have the chance to do something that may answer those "what ifs", will you have the courage to do so? Will you have the courage to face the answer?..


No comments: