Social Icons

.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Walk away, move forward and never look back..

It's been my home for over a year. That house was full of memories of ours.. our laughters when we are in joy, our non-sense chitchats and just having fun, our food trips, our late night chillax with a beer, lots of food and videoke, our non-stop dramas.. All was perfect for the three of us, like it was going to be forever. That's what I thought...

God knows how I tried to forget everything and pretend like nothing happened. But I became too tired of pretending and hoping that everything's gonna be okay like it was before. I just need to walk away from people I loved and hated at the same time. Every corner of the house keeps remind me all the hurt, pain and anger I kept for so long. It was the only silent witness who saw it all..

I just really need to walk away, move forward and never look back..

To the siblings who owned the house, I have nothing to say but thank you. They've been my second family when I was away from mine.. I'm gonna miss my friend for sure, she's out from all of this but I really have to..

No comments: