Social Icons

.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

This is me..


Most of the time, I preferred being alone in my room just to read a book or write something. There are times that I hate hearing any noise and don't want anybody enter my room. This doesn't mean I am loner, I do go out with friends and I don't have a problem mingling with other people. I just love having myself quiet time, it is where I find peace and calmness in my heart. 

I hate the feeling that I have to please other people. I want to do what I want to do, I want to behave how I want to behave and just be myself without having to think if it's okay with them. If it's not okay with them or if they get mad, I don't care. 

I like being comfortable in everything I wear either going out or just at home. I don't like wearing something catchy because it makes me feel conscious about myself. Yes, I do have girly part of me too... I wear dress and polish my nails sometimes but most of time I preferred wearing jeans/shorts paired with a simple shirt. 

I get annoyed easily and tend to loose patience over things and people around me. I'm not used to staying quiet if I am mad. I know how to fight or speak for what I want or what I think is right. But despite of all this, I am still a crybaby even over simple things. 

I don't know how to forgive easily, and when I do.. I can't forget it all. When I get mad to someone, I can treat him/her like a stranger or like he/she doesn't exist anymore. I don't like being near again to those people again no matter what. 

I tend to overthink about everything and stress myself out.

I am a family-oriented person no matter how hard it is. I love my family despite of everything. I usually fight and speak for them when situation needed it. 

This is me.. I won't change for anybody, either you accept or ignore it. ^_^

No comments: