Social Icons

.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Random Thoughts... Again!...


We all build relationship with every person in our life, whether it is family, friends or a more intimate relationship with someone special. We are all different persons, no matter how close we are to each other or no matter how we try to adjust with one another, there will always come a time that we'll have arguments or misunderstandings. The point is, no matter how many times we argue, we should always be reminded that we should not let our differences separate us, we should not let it define our relationship with one another, that at the end of the day we'll always remember how important that person/people in our life and we still choose to treasure what we have with them.

Sad truth is, it's just easier said than done. It's not because of pride.. we all have reasons why, reasons that only ourselves can understand. Some people let their relationship just drift away when something went wrong. They chose to give up the relationship they have because they can't handle anymore the pain it is causing to them. Like a breaking point and just a snap of a finger they have forgotten all the good times they had.

They said that "the first one who apologize is the bravest, the first one who forgive is the strongest and the first one who move forward is the happiest". Definitely true!! But then, it is hard for those people who have love too much.. and was hurt too much. Or maybe it was just easier to those people who are naturally good and have a big heart. Wish I could be like them.. tsk.. tsk.. I used to resent people from my life just because I was hurt too much by them intentionally or unintentionally. I was filled with anger and resentment as I watched those people slowly drifting away from me. My heart couldn't handle such pain when people who I valued and looked up to disappoints me in any way. And I couldn't possibly believed that those people could actually hurt me.

Time flies so fast, that I felt like I was getting used to ignoring those people for quite some time. How will I know if I'm ready to face them again or if I already forgave them without me knowing it? And if by chance I am really ready, will there be a chance to save what was left from what we had before? Will there still be a space for me in their life thinking maybe they have been used to the life without me, since it was me who decided to be away from them. Too many questions.. too many silly thoughts.. whew!..

No comments: