Social Icons

.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Dear Blogger..

Hi!. It's been a while.. I missed you.. I'm sorry for all the days and months that I neglected to write and speak my mind to you... I'm not going to reason out for not writing for so long.. I am just sorry..

When I started blogging I think that was 8 years ago.. I felt the need to communicate to the world what I'm feeling, what I'm thinking about things, what I'm doing, where I've been, what I think about the last book I have read or the movie I have watched.. the need to voice out whatever in my mind.. the time when I thought I have no one else to turn to but you. No pretensions, just being me.

Blogging has been my comfort zone for releasing all my thoughts and feelings.. which I think still do. Today, I wanted to give it a try again.. back to writing.. back to blogging.. Hope to be back on soon..


No comments: