Social Icons

.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Library

September 12, 2009, in spite of hard rain that night, me and my cousins went to “The Library”, a comedy bar located in Malate. It’s my first time to go in a comedy bar. It’s a bonding moment with my cousins, especially my cousin with his girlfriend who came from Australia. We see them once a year, that’s why we want to make the most of our time together, although, I’m having a “nose bleed” during our conversation, hehehe… I tried to communicate well to them. In fairness to it, they do understand me.. hehehe..


Back to the “The Library”, we enjoyed being there, it’s fun! The stand-up comedians are good although most of their jokes are “green jokes”, and of course what do you expect in a comedy bar, most of their performers are gay but they’re all good. The singers are excellent, I wonder how they do it easily.. being relax while singing in high tune. I wish I also have that kind of voice.. hehehe.. I ignored my drink, I’m just focus on the performances in the stage while eating some finger foods.. :) Anyway, I don’t intend to be drunk that night..

No comments: