Social Icons

.

Monday, April 12, 2010

enough is enough..

-->
Sometimes, no matter how we try to hold on to something, no matter what we do, it’s just not enough to make them stay longer.

I thought I can do it. I thought I can keep it longer. I thought I can endure the pain but I’m wrong. Today, I realize I finally came to the end of my limitations. I still want it but I can’t do it anymore, not when I know that I am hurting inside and everything is just an illusion.

Now my mind is clear, the truth is right here on my face. I knew it all along, it’s just hard to admit and accept it. I don’t want to live in lies anymore. I’m done believing in something which is too far from what I really want to happen. I’m tired from the deception I have created for myself. I know where I’ll be happy, but it’s hard to hold on that happiness when it’s also the one that causes my sadness.

Enough is enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what happened? is it for real? i thought u're gonna take a risk? why did you not tell me in your e-mails?
you know i'm gonna be here for you always, right? i'm listening... just tell me...