Social Icons

.

Monday, April 5, 2010

finally..


Career change. I have mentioned this on my previous post. Now that what I want is right here on my palm, I don’t know how will I start. I know exactly what should I do but I don’t have the courage yet to do it. I only have two weeks more to stay and do everything I have to do here at my present work. I know I have to file my resignation immediately because of short span of time I only have now but I feel a little embarrass, maybe because I have such a great respect to my immediate supervisors and boss, they’ve been so very kind to me in my whole stay here. They may feel betrayed with my actions, because of my sudden decision to leave and to think that just a few weeks ago, he told me to please stay for a little while and not to leave him abruptly. I don’t have a choice, everything that happened is beyond my control. I never imagined that it would be so fast like this. If only I could stay longer more, I will.. just like I said they’ve been so very kind to me and I have the best of colleagues here but I also have to consider some things besides of it. To some extent, I am sad of leaving and excited as well to work in a new environment. The nature of the work I may face is not a problem to me because of the fact that I already have the slight idea to it and I previously worked in that kind of industry. I hope everything goes well. As I end my career here, I am now ready to embrace again a new chapter of my life.

No comments: