Social Icons

.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011 .. Hello 2012 !.. :D

Whenever a new year is on , I tend to think what I did in the past year and wonder what opportunities and other new things does this year will bring for me.

2011 was a very challenging year in my career life. On the first quarter of the year , there have been countless re-alignment on the office which affects our work. We are always told by our leads that there is nothing permanent on our work , that we should always expect for changes because it’s in the nature of the business. It’s really hard on our part because we have been doing a certain type of work then all of sudden we have to do something different , it’s something to do on workload inventory issue of the client. That time , I am one the persons who are greatly affected , decisions made by the management affects my productivity performance. Fortunately , all of that stressful months has ended. I surpassed it all !.. My superiors is happy with how I was able to pass it , my performance scorecard improved. They say that they like how I reacted on those months that I was coached and monitored , that they liked how I take it positively and was able to prove to them that I can excel like any others.

I renewed friendship to someone whom I thought is hopeless that time. Now , we’re in good terms again like before or shall I say much better than before. I noticed that she’s changed now. She’s no longer as stubborn and immature like before. I’ve made new friends and have bigger circle of friends now , which is a good thing.

I was able to stand on my decisions made no matter how hard it is on my part. Anyway , it’s for the better and for my own good.

Now it’s 2012, I don’t know what this year holds for me but I am positive about it. I admit I made countless mistakes in my life for the past years, things I never thought I would do. I don’t like to entertain the feeling of regrets now instead I wanted to focus on things I’ve learned and realized after all that happened before. May this year be a great and wonderful year for all of us. May we have the courage to live our life as we wanted , on what we desire and which is for our own good.

Hello 2012 !!.. :D

No comments: