Social Icons

.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

it's all fun !. fun !.. fun !.. :D

I don’t know why but I found myself looking at the pictures stored in my laptop, specifically the pictures of us taken the weekend before my friend went back to work abroad. That weekend was great.

Once said , “there’s always a first time ..” Well, I can say that everything we did that week is a “first time”.. ahmmmm .. maybe not everything but sort of .. J

Last 7th of January, we went in Araneta Coliseum to watch the PBA Game between PETRON and TALK N’ TXT basketball team. I admit, I’m not really fond of watching basketball games unlike my friend. I only watch it on TV sometimes, only because my father or brother asked me to, just to check on the scores and the winning team. But watching it for the first time LIVE is different!.. I never thought it could be so much fun and I could actually enjoy watching the whole game, cheering and yelling whenever PETRON (my bet winning team that day) shoots the ball. When my friends and brother texted me my whereabouts that day, I was really proud telling them that I was at the Araneta Coliseum watching the game LIVE, when in fact they’re just watching the game that time just on TV. Hehehe .. silly me!.. The game ended with PETRON winning the game that day, just like as we wanted. I think our cheers and yells just worth it unlike the girl beside me who I don’t know which team is she yelling to.. :P

Then the following day, we went to the BOWLING CENTER located at the SM Mall of Asia, I was able to experience the sport she’s into in Abu dhabi.. That was really fun especially when you're able to knock down the pins from the frame, but there were times when I wasn’t able to hit even a single one. Maybe I could make it even better next time. Actually, I am now thinking whose friend of mine here I can influence and let me join with me to try it again next time. Although, up until now I can’t still understand how the scoring of it works. All I know is, it’s like the feeling of a child who’s excited and just wanted to knock it all down. :D

After that, we went at the seaside blvd. of SM Mall of Asia. They’ve set up a few rides there, an additional excitement and fun for the people who goes there, plus the view is very beautiful especially at night. We rode and played like children in BUMP CAR, the funny thing is it’s just the three of us who’s adult there, most of them are children. It was a great feeling to be like a child once again even in just a few moments. Also, we managed to ride in the Ferris wheel despite of a mix nervous and excitement feeling. It was indicated there that it is the tallest and biggest Ferris wheel in the Philippines. I can still remember how nervous my friend is even during picture taking when we’re up there, she never did let go of my hands even a second, she grips on me very hard, I can feel her shiver in nervousness and she never tried to look below the ground, her eyes were focused in front her husband who’s really enjoying taking picture and making fun on us how nervous we were that time.. hehe.. When you look at it from the ground, you’ll actually feel nervous especially when you are afraid of heights, as if you don't want to try it anymore .. but when you’re already up there you’d feel nothing unlike any other rides that you almost wanted to vomit. Although, looking below the ground from up above is a different feeling. It's good that we still tried , no regrets , it was great !..

All the experiences and fun was worth it!.. Thanks to normie and her husband for such a nice bonding time after a few years of not seeing each other.

*** see u soon !.. :D

No comments: