Social Icons

.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

wish list

Gypsy Rose GRA1K Acoustic Guitar

Cost: Php 4,100.00
Where to buy: JB Music Harrison Plaza Branch

I always wanted to learn to play guitar, but how will I learn if I don’t have one. Solution?.. Buy one, hopefully soon. I wish someone out there would be nice to give this to me as a gift. ^_^ 

http://www.jbmusic.com.ph/product/details/gypsy-rose-gra1k-acoustic-guitar-package


Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead

Cost: Php 399.00 each
Where to buy: any National Bookstore Branch

Another spin-off series from the Vampire Academy series which means another addiction to books.  :)


Bicycle

I’ve been eyeing a bicycle for quite some time now. I don’t know yet how much will it cost or where to buy. I love biking. My purpose for that is because I heard that it’s also one way of exercising. ^_^ 




Portable Laptop Table

Cost: Php 380 – 580
Where to buy: any CD-r king shop

I really need this for my laptop. I’m always having a back ache for not having a table and a comfortable position while using my laptop. This is just what I need, affordable and convenient to use.



That’s all for now, I’m still thinking for any additional in my wish list. ^_^









No comments: