Social Icons

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

face your fears!!..


Wish I could swim. I am so afraid getting into the water during swimming or outing with friends/family. I get panic right away once I can’t feel anymore the ground of the ocean or pool. So, you can’t imagine how afraid I am before riding the banana boat, knowing that part of the ride is we will be drop in the deeper part of the ocean four times. I pretended to be brave that time since they assured me that it is safe because of the life vest and that it is going to be fun. 



picture taking before we ride the banana boat
I really wanted to scream out loud at this moment to release the nervousness instead  I pretended to be brave  and  choose to enjoy. I don't want to miss any single moment in our trip. :)


here we go !!..
I could still remember how fast my heart beats that time and how hard I grip on the handle 


after the ride
it's so tiring but I had so much fun!!

No comments: