Social Icons

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

a home of my own


I always dreamed to have my own house and lot. It’s not just a self-fulfillment but also to fulfill the dreams of my parents too. Finally, I’m having my own, and where I can share with my family. Maybe 9 months to 1 year from now, we’ll be transferring to our new home and which we can call our OWN. I can still remember the smile in papa’s face when I told him I already paid the reservation fee for that house. Beginning next month, I will start paying it monthly thru Pag-ibig fund. Actually, it’s not such a big house, just enough for us plus it’s affordable. Anyway, I’m not really fond of big houses since I am a total coward when it comes to ghosts and everything. Hehe .. silly me!

The house and lot I bought was located in Wellington Place, Imus Cavite. I’m familiar with the place because we once lived there a couple of months back in 2009 and we have a few relatives there.

Details:
CELIA MODEL HOUSE 2 STOREY (inner unit)
2 bedrooms, 1 toilet and bath with spacious service area
Floor Area 40 sqm. Lot Area 36 sqm.

Facilities in Wellington Place
Club House – Phase 4
Swimming Pool – Phase 4
Basketball Court – Phase 4
Children’s Playground



http://houseforsalephilippinesrealty.blogspot.com/2012/02/wellington-place-imus-cavite-affordable.html




my niece ashley daydreaming that this is her own room .. hehe ..


NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!.. true .. If I keep on telling myself that I can’t still afford it as of this moment then nothing will happen, we are the one who makes our dream come true.

So happy and excited!.. I can do it!.. 

No comments: