Social Icons

.

Monday, April 27, 2015

God is in Heaven


Presenting my 2-year old nephew, actually he's turning three next month. I am so used to his always so hyper-energy, naughty and witty presence in our home. He was just there staring out in the night sky in my window, non-stop talking as always while I'm cleaning my room when I overheard him saying that God is in Heaven, speaking to Him believing that He really can see Him and hear him. He was asking God if He could come out from Heaven because he wanted to see Him. I was in a bad mood but hearing him saying that, to think that he was just a child, a baby for us..it really brightens out my day. :)

A child's heart is really pure of innocence, full of happiness and hopes. Most people are afraid to face God, thinking they are not ready yet and so scared how will they be measured on how they behaved. And it's amazing hearing from a child that he was so excited to see God.

Thank you God, You really have your ways talking to me and making me happy just when I thought I'll be sleeping in a bad mood tonight.. :)

God Bless everyone!!

No comments: