Social Icons

.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Back Home

It has been quiet for a while here in My thoughts in Bare and it was my decision I made. I thought moving into another blog site is much more exciting and I could continue what I have started here, but then it turns out I'm wrong. Yes, I still post blog there but it's quite different, not as much comfortable as I am before when I'm writing here. Suddenly, blogging has become boring to me. Most of the time, I found myself just browsing other people's blog.

Here, I have always said exactly what's going on in my mind and in my heart without any hesitations because I never thought someone I know would ever read whatever I post here, and if there is, I would know it because there are just certain people I know who knows about this. Blogging has been supporting me in some ways, and I found this place so valuable that it really gives me that comfortable feeling as if I'm really talking to someone so close to me.

So with that, I realize to go back blogging here.. :)

No comments: