Social Icons

.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

loosing weight

It was April 2012, when I decided to finally start my diet seriously until I loose enough weights and fats. I cut out eating too much rice, sweets and NO to fast foods. I don't eat rice meals during breakfast and lunch. I only eat wheat bread, oatmeal, fruits or vegetable salads during dinner.

Most of the time, I wasn't observant and conscious enough to notice that I am already gaining or loosing weight, only until people noticed it. Eventually, when more and more people around me noticed the change in me, that's the only time would I began to realized that I am already loosing or gaining weight because my shirts and pants doesn't fit to me well.


Before and After

 I am happy with the results of my determination to loose some weight. The only catch now is will I be able to maintain and continue what I have started?.. :)




3 comments:

Winter Glaze said...

keep it up sexy grace!:)

gracie said...

hehe .. tnx tyne !.. ang kaso mukhang tumataba n nmn aq lately .. conscious ??.. :P

Anonymous said...

matagal ko na pangarap mag diet grace:-( pumayat ka na nga.. sana ako din..