Social Icons

.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Papemelroti

Papemelroti is a specialty shop which carries a wide variety of gifts and decorative accessories.
~~  http://papemelroti.blogspot.com/

Papemelroti features handcrafted products to treasure forever. From wood to metal to cloth, we strive to make products that only have a minimal impact on the environment.
~~
http://www.papemelroti.com/ 

I already noticed that shop before but it never did occur in my mind that I would appreciate whatever stuffs that are stored in there. Until one day, my friend and I passed by in one of their shop in SM Megamall, I really like all the stuffs they are offering from simple gifts, souvenirs, decorations, scrapbook materials to accessories, etc. Most of their products are made from recycled materials which turns out to be a very good buy in an affordable prices.


From then on, I'm now fond of visiting their shop everytime we are in the mall.  Actually, I bought a notebook from there that would be as my draft in writing blogs wherever I am.^_^


No comments: