Social Icons

.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

goodbye for now auntie .. :(




Life is short. We'll never know until when are we going to live in this world. This is something beyond our control. No matter how badly we want to live more if it's really the end, then it's really the end..


Last August 26, 2012 at around 2am. Auntie Caring's life has come to end. She passed away due to her breast cancer as I mentioned to my previous post. I've seen her struggle to fight for her life since the time she was diagnosed last 2010 and up until to her last few days. I was there during her last few hours. It pains me to think that up until her last days she keeps on saying that she still want to live. 


We'll surely miss her. I knew her since my childhood. She lives nearby our home before. She was there for us during the most time of our lives. She was there for me during those times when I am totally depressed regarding family matters, she listened to me when I cried that time.


I'll miss those times when I'm just there at her mini sari-sari store just chatting and eating merienda with her. Biko (rice cake) and icecream was her all-time favorites. When we transferred to other place to live, we often took time to visit her even before she wasn't sick yet. It really felt good to me visiting her and bringing any food for her before, especially those surprise visits I've made, bringing food that she actually craves for that specific day. 


Now that she's gone, I, myself will really miss her. 


" Auntie, wherever you are now I hope that you''re happy and in peace. May God bless your soul. Please don't worry anymore to us, especially us your nieces, nephews and grandchildren. I know you love us all.. we're already grown up now, we'll take care each other. Please leave behind all your sadness, hatred or any negative emotions you've had. Take a rest now, you've suffered enough. At least now, you'll no longer feel pain. Thank you very much for everything you've done for us. 


I don't want to say goodbye to you, maybe in God's time we'll meet again. You will always be remembered by us, your family. We love you so much. We will miss you. "



No comments: