Social Icons

.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

wondering why LIKE ??..

Gosh !.. It's been a while since I had my last post.. I got problem with my laptop last June that's why I've been out in the world of blogging and social networking sites for some time. choz !..

Anyway, I am lucky enough tonight to use my friend's laptop, and because of that I decided use this time to make up. :D

For the past 2 months, I was satisfied (or I must say I wasn't, it's just that I have to be content on that for a while because I don't have a choice) with using facebook mobile just to be still aware on what was happening. I tried to keep on being active on facebook even through my fone, by constantly updating my status although sometimes I think some of it were non-sense. Just a while ago, I was a little bit shocked upon noticing that my "ex" LIKED my status updates specifically referring with the idea of me having an eye or liking someone else. I don't know, it doesn't hurt anymore, I don't feel any anger towards him anymore just like before, but I was a little uneasy or somehow annoyed with the thought that  it's okay to him the fact that I really had moved on and me, liking someone else. I can still remember, I think that was February to March of this year that he was constantly sending me an email asking for my number, begging for another chance and asking for a date, but I declined it all. The chance he was asking for was the chances I already gaved to him a long time ago, which he just wasted. I just can't let myself caught in that same situation and still he can't compromise or even gave me an assurance what I am in his life and where would our so-called relationship would go.

I don't know.. I can't explain clearly why I am annoyed in some way. What do I expect??.. That he still want me after all these years?.. That's silly!.. To think that I declined him months ago..


I wish I could read his mind. 

No comments: