Social Icons

.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I'm just tired..

I am tired not for the lack of sleep or rest.. I am exhausted, fatigued by life and despair.. I am so worn down by the world that nothing can refresh my mind from constant whining about how hard life is..

No one said LIFE would be easy.. but then I can't blame them either why are they behaving like that..

Was it my fault why we are living like this? Did I made the wrong decision to prioritize having our own house? What's the good of living the dream of having your own, when in return I just made their life more miserable than what it already is? At the end of the road, will any of these be worth it?

I don't know what to do now.. My head is aching and I think my chest will explode any moment from all the emotions I've kept inside. I want to burst in tears until it runs dry..

I am tired... and no matter how I sleep, there will be no enough hours of sleep for the type of rest I need now...

I'm not sure if I'm depressed or I'm just sad.. I'm not sad at all times, I can still smile and laugh during the day.. but I'm not happy either.. Sometimes I don't know how to feel especially during these moments..

2 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

I think this is normal. We all get tired. ;)
Take care and follow each other.

gracie said...

I never thought someone would take a time to read about my sentiments.. Thank you!.. 👍