Social Icons

.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hoping for a new start..

As 2009 ends, I realized that there was something I really be thankful for the past year. There’s so much blessing I have received which I often forget to notice because of some problems.

Now at the beginning of 2010 and just got back from the long holiday vacation, I’m thinking of my plans for this year, of what to do to make things different. But up to now, I can’t think of what I really want to do. I’m so bored to death. I’m sick of this everyday routine type of my life. I don’t know why I am being like this, all I know is that I want something new, and that’s what I’m going to find out still!

I was encouraged by my friend to make new years resolution. I have never made my resolution even once because I’m afraid I will not be able to keep it. Maybe this could help a little to me if I try.

Good bye 2009 and welcome 2010 as it brings with it new hopes and opportunities to explore.

No comments: