Social Icons

.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

goodbye for now..

I had only her as my friend and companion here in marketing department since the day I worked here. Now that she was leaving, I can’t imagine how my everyday work will be. I can’t blame her, she doesn’t feel any accomplishments working here and now, she chose to have a change in career path. I’m happy for her, at last she can make the best use of her skills and talents in art especially in fashion designing.


Maybe for the first few days of her being gone in the office will be awkward for me. Thinking that I won’t see her every morning when I arrived in the morning for the fact that she always arrives in the office earlier than me. From the moment she will be leaving, there will be no one for me to talk to whenever I’m sleepy, bored or pissed off, there will be no one to share with during lunch break and nap time. All will be different.

Of course I can endure it but surely I’ll miss her.


I remember my first day here, she was the one who taught me everything I needed to know in relation with my work. She is nice and easy to be with that’s why we get along easily. I knew it even before that this will happen, she told me about her plans of leaving here, actually, she also encourage me to also think about my career plans so that I wouldn’t be forever stuck here. She just made the right decision for herself. She is very talented to be wasted. I enjoy watching her as she work on her designs whenever it’s possible.


I know it will never be the same. I don’t know if the company will hire again for her replacement, I bet not. In spite of these, as I said I’m happy for her, I’ll just miss her. Good luck to you my friend!..



No comments: