Social Icons

.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

pampered for free!


There is nothing better than to pamper ourselves with just having a foot spa for free. This is one of the benefits I get for working here. Our training center is just in the 2nd floor of the building, so whenever we want to have some manicure, pedicure, foot spa or even facial services, we don’t need to go in a salon and pay for the services we want because it is available for free. It saves me from the costly spa treatment. Last week, I decided to have a foot spa service, it’s been so long since the last time I’ve had it. It’s so relaxing, that I’m almost sleepy but unfortunately I didn’t manage to get even a short nap because I can’t control the ticklish feeling in my feet. My feet feels so soft and smooth again after the treatment.



Pampering ourselves once in a while is also a good source of stress relief. Imagine if all pampering service we want in the world is just for free. It would be awesome!.. (^_^) I don’t have to feel guilty on the money I’ll spend whenever I want to experience some little pleasures in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aba! sosyal ang lola... hehehhe
namimiss ko na din pafot spa tsaka peds kaya lng ntakot na ko since nmaga ng husto ang foot ko sa pagiging careless ng nung tga-linis...asar!
nwe's good for you friend! ;)