Social Icons

.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

breathe gracie..

My life has been an open book for everyone around me especially to my family and friends. I used to tell them whatever happens to me, that’s why keeping secrets to them is hard for me.


Even to my friends, I feel that I always have to tell them what’s happening to me. But this time maybe because of some circumstances, I don’t know how will I tell them. I know, at this moment some of them notice something but afraid to ask me or maybe they are almost dying now to know what’s happening to me. As of now, I still don’t have the courage to tell them especially in details but I know sooner or later they will ask and needed to know. I’m not comfortable like explaining myself, it was very embarrassing on my part.


There is just one person yet who knows everything, (well, not everything.. ^_^), I didn’t manage to make stories and lie to her. Telling her has been so hard for me, hahaha.. I needed to just email it to her although we’re already chatting that moment, I can’t stand to talk about it directly to her and hear her opinion. But deep in me, although afraid to know what she says about it, I’m still waiting for her to say something about it.. her word is important to me..


With regards to my family, especially them, I know they needed to know. But not now, it’s too early for it. I have to take things slow and easy. These again, will take me a lot of courage. I know, all this time, they’re waiting for this to happen.. hahaha.. but still, I can’t tell them yet, their opinion about it is what I’m afraid most to hear.

No comments: