Social Icons

.

Monday, February 8, 2010

it's been a while..

For these past few weeks, I’ve been thinking on what to write or post here on my blog, unfortunately nothing comes to my mind. It’s been a long time since I made my last post, I’m now thinking if I already lost my passion on writing of my thoughts. I hope not!.. But, in those weeks of contemplating what to write, my interest turns to spending time in reading maybe that’s why I wasn’t able to make anything. I actually read different books everyday which is sometimes confusing on what should I want to finish first.. ^_^ The other day, I just finished reading the third book of Twilight, Eclipse. After reading that, I can’t wait anymore to finally read the fourth book of it which is the Breaking Dawn, unfortunately I can’t do it as of now because I haven’t bought yet that book, that was very upsetting on my part. Then, I indulge myself again into reading other books, I tried to reread again the “Two Table by Nora Roberts”, one of my collections, I’m almost on the latter part of the story when finally my sister brought back my book of “Blood Promise” , the fourth sequel of Vampire Academies. Then in an instant, I set aside reading the book I’ve been reading then started to read the one brought by my sister.


I’m also been busy in work that’s why it took me weeks to post this one. As of now, I’m done reading the “Blood Promise”, and I have to continue reading again the “Two Table”. I hope I would be able to finish it this week and start to write more blogs again.

No comments: