Social Icons

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

supposedly .. :(

** [ Late post ]

December 01, 2011
- I am supposedly on my flight to Zamboanga to attend my friend' wedding. I didn't book a flight because of the pending approval of my vacation leaves on my work. I thought it was hopeless , that they will not approve it because of the current situation in the office. Then all of a sudden , it was approved !.. but it's soooo TOO LATE !!..

I don't know how will I react on it. It's nice that I could rest and relax during my long weekend , but to think of my ruined planned trip to Zamboanga and Jolo ?.. grrrrrr ... IT SUCKS !!.. It's too late ! I couldn't make it anymore. I wish it's just nearby so I could go there .. but NO .. it's miles away from Manila. In addition to that , I already use my supposedly budget for my trip to other things because I thought I'll never be able to go there.

Now , I don't know how will I spend my long , long weekend other sleeping ..

No comments: