Social Icons

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

the past ..

It's been eight months since we had a talk. I intentionally cut - off all the means of communication we had. I created a barrier between us. It's my way of helping myself , so that I could finally move on , without returning to him and accepting him over and over again. I know , I succeeded on that.

I'm now okay, I really am .. All the anger , sadness and bitterness has gone.

For the past eight months , I had a real good time with my family and friends , like going out with my siblings and my mother during weekend .. movie marathon with them and other things .. things I never did when we're together. I renewed friendships with old friends whom I thought I'll never be friends again .. I made new friends as well which is a good thing. I have now a larger circle of friends .. FRIENDS , when I thought I had no one before ..

Then , last week , he's adding me as friend on Facebook. Yesterday , I received an offline messages [YM] from him thru my phone. He just said hi and asking how am i doing. I never had a chance to reply on him because I'm not online during that time .. and if ever I was , I don't know if I could reply or maybe because I don't know what to say. It's funny because I am feeling a little coward when in fact it's not me who had a mistake and had hurt someone. Me and my friend made a joke about it , that he's just missing me because Christmas is coming in a few more days. I'd rather think that he's really sorry for what he'd done than to think that he's trying to use his charm to fool me again that's why he's checking on me. SILLY ME !!..

Anyway , one thing I am sure of myself right now. I don't want him near me again. I already forgave him but it doesn't mean that I would communicate with him again. Friendship with him is really out of the question between us.

No comments: