Social Icons

.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Who's That Girl ?..


I haven’t read a book again for some time now. The last book I read was the Vampire Academy series.

My next book project to read :

Who’s that Girl ?.. – Alexandra Potter
I haven’t started reading it yet. Maybe, after the holidays.

So for now, here’s the short excerpt from the book ..


“ If only you knew then what you know now ...

Imagine if you could go back ten years and meet your younger self – would you recognise her ? What advice would you give ?

* Wear sunscreen
* Back away from those PVC trousers
* Don’t give that idiot your phone number
* Lemon juice won't bleach your hair - it just attracts wasps
* He’s the One – don’t let him get away

For Charlotte Merryweather, there’s no need to imagine. She’s about to find out for real. With some surprising consequences ...

Alexandra Potter’s deliciously enchanting romantic comedy looks at life, love and what might happen if you could turn back time.”

~~

This sounds interesting to me, the first time I saw this book I knew then that I really want to read this. The story of it was something close to reality when you’re in the point of your life thinking about “what if’s .. if only ..” but you can’t do anything about it.

I was once asked by someone if given a chance to turn back time, would I turn back to change, undo or improve what happened from the past ?.. I don’t know.. but come to think of it .. what if we could and meet our younger self ?.. What will we do ?..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if i'm about to meet the younger version of me, i will tell her to learn how to handle money - masyado kz akong gastadora to the point na walang natitira at walng budget na pinafollow... the rest, i think i'm going pretty well... i'm glad you finaaly get back on track... hehehe...

gracie said...

hehe .. yeah ryt !.. evryday OL na nga eh ..

tnx for d comment .. namiss q toh tlga toh .. ^_^