Social Icons

.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

To Travel Alone



I've never tried traveling alone. When I was young the thought of traveling alone makes me scared, thinking if it's safe to be in an unfamiliar place and be with unfamiliar people especially if you're a girl. Nowadays, numbers of women traveling alone are growing fast. This means women today are more confident to go out from their comfort zone. Going solo in a place you've never been to is a perfect confidence booster, the fact that you have no one to rely on to but yourself. It's best way to have your ME time, a time to think, reflect and discover yourself. So with that, I'd like to try, I guess I'll start here in our local places and of course budget-friendly for me to materialize my plans. I'm planning to do it on my birthday, something opposite to the way I celebrated my birthdays before. Few months to go and I'm crossing my finger on it.. :)



No comments: