Social Icons

.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Tribute


Janet Hardy was a Hollywood legend - glamorous, brilliant and deeply troubled - and she died in mysterious circumstances at her home, Little Farm. As her granddaughter Cilla McGowan moves into the rundown farmhouse, determined to restore it to its former glory, she finds herself dreaming of the grandmother she never really knew and wondering exactly what happened in her past.

As Cilla grows ever closer to her neighbour Ford Sawyer, she slowly begins to unravel her family secrets. But someone else in the community wants Cilla to leave the past alone, and she becomes the targets of increasingly brutal acts. Together with Sawyer, she must find out who is threatening her - and what they're trying so hard to protect...

Yes, I am currently in a state of book hang over! ugh! That's the problem I have to face everytime I finished reading a book. So I figured, I should let this out of my head than staying up all night, staring at the ceiling, wondering what could've have happen if the story went long more than it was.. I wanted more.. I'm not saying I don't like how it ended, it ended so well. It's just that I wanted the details, I wanted to know what happens next after unraveling the truth behind the death of Janet Hardy. What happened to those people that caused her death, did they pay the price? I hope so, just to give her the justice she deserved and for all the emotional pain they gave to Cilla due to the brutal threats they've done to her. I wanted to know if the relationship of Cilla to her Mom got better after that. I still have a lot of questions in mind but I think I'll be a spoiler if in case someone who want to read it accidentally read my blog. Although I already did a little.. :)

Maybe it was just me being silly thinking about it when actually there is really nothing to think of, maybe once again I am so wrapped up with the book I've just finished, so does my overthinking was working..

All the while I was lost thinking who's the killer. Trying to pinpoint to all the characters who might be. I actually thought the worst, what if Ford Sawyer was involved too, trying to deceive her.. hahaha.. silly!

2 comments:

Len said...

hi grace! gandang book yan ah pahiram;)

gracie said...

maganda nga mommy lhen.. hehe.. lahat naman ata ng books ni nora roberts maganda!.. eh kung magkalapit lang tyo eh, why not?!.. 😊

miss you mommy lhen!.. 😊