Social Icons

.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Random Thoughts


Sometimes, my mind is such a mess when I'm trying to get a sleep at night. I do a lot of thinking of different things which leads me to overthinking..

These are things my mind usually thinks of..

  • I play scenes in my head which I don't know if it's possible to happen.
  • I ask myself a lot of questions. 
  • I think about all my endless "what ifs"
  • I think about all the people I love and loved. 
  • I think about all the people I miss.
  • I think about all the people I hate and miss at the same time. 
  • I think about my plans for the next day.
  • I think about my dreams, where I am today, or am I closer to it as of now?
  • I think of all the things I want to do alone for a change, but having a second thought if I can really do it. 

No comments: