Social Icons

.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Emergency Room


Last October 29, 2015 at around 1am I was rushed to the Emergency Room due to severe abdominal pain. I was so nervous 'coz it was my first time being admitted in the hospital. Knowing that I don't have any family member with me here in Manila, never thought someone would exert an effort just to stay with me all night in the hospital.

Karen, my roommate, office/teammate, confidante, not just an ordinary friend but more than a friend. What more can I say? I was so overwhelmed to the thought that someone would show so much care for me. She stayed with me from the moment we entered the Emergency Room, while I was being interviewed by nurses and doctors, while the medicines was being injected through my veins as she held my hand. She knew how afraid I was with regards to injections even at my age now.

Luckily, it was just because of hyperacidity but I was advised to observe the level of pain, hoping it's not due to appendicitis. Because of that.. goodbye to coffee, spicy and fatty foods. tsk.. tsk.. :(

We're both exhausted at the time I was finally discharged from the hospital at around 7am due to lack of sleep. Never heard even a single complain from her all night. So thank you so much!!!.. ^_^

#222






No comments: