Social Icons

.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Birth Month


November. My birth month. 28 days to go and I'm going 30.

The fact that I'm getting older and all these things running in my head. Honestly, it freaks me out! That feeling like I'm at the edge of a strict timeline, I'm in a situation I can't control and I don't like it.

It's a tough age for us women, you know. So, instead of wallowing out from the thought of getting old, maybe I should try to think the best things of getting 30, surely there is..

Trying to look back for the last 29 years of my life, all those ups and downs, hearbreaks, those times of trying to find myself. For that, I know that I don't have to experience it all again. For that, I know I have learned.

Turning 30, it makes me believe that I am more confident of who I am and what I want. Suddenly, I don't seem to care what might other people say or think about me. It's not being kind of liberating, but I just thought this is my life not theirs.

At this moment, I know what I want for myself and for my family. Maybe I'm still far from what I exactly want, it may take me a few more years but atleast I know I'm still on the right path and I'm still working on it.

When I'm a little younger, I never thought I could have our own house, I never thought I could handle my finances like that. My monthly salary is not that much, but it made me confident enough to say that atleast slowly I am giving the best for them without making myself drowned in debt.

Just because I am turning 30, it doesn't mean I have to live like 60. I know how to have fun and there is always a later time for being an adult. I'm still that same girl trying to find her place in this big world and dreaming that in time everything will fall on its place. :)

No comments: