Social Icons

.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Changes



  • Traveling Alone.
For the past few months, I've been really really excited about this. I actually made up my plans where to, when and what to do. Suddenly, I am no longer interested and doing it alone. I still want to travel somewhere, but I wanna do it with someone.

  • Renting a small place with my sister.
We've talked about this, thinking it's much better for both of us. Lately, she no longer talk about it. She's been busy and happy with her friends at work and especially with his boyfriend. I didn't insist the idea with her anymore, and even if in case she'll open it up again, I don't think I would go for it. I am happy and contented with where I am today.

  • Celebrating my Birthday
From the time I got work, I used to celebrate my birthday with friends and family. Going out with friends, mini party at home.. that was me. This time, I want it to celebrate in a different way. I'm still not sure what to do but surely not a party anymore.


No comments: