Social Icons

.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

decisions..

April 16, 2010
My last day working in LFI, I remember I was emotional that time, tears falling from my eyes while saying goodbye to my friends and colleagues. At the same time, I feel excited to work in my new career. When my application was accepted there, I was asked to render first my resignation immediately in order to process my employment. I'm done now with my medical and all the necessary requirements was passed. I even signed the contract as well proving that I am hired and part of the company. After that, I was hoping that I would start my training immediately in a few weeks, but for some reason that they didn't manage to explain to us, training schedule was postponed. Until now, I'm still waiting for a call from them for the training schedule.

I've been unemployed for almost two months now, haven't they realized how much hassle and stress they have cause this to me?.. At first, it's a good feeling to have a chance to get rest for quite some time, but for this long?.. it's too much!

Patience is a virtue, I know that.. but as I said this is too much for me, making me wait for this long. I'm starting to get worried now, knowing that there are people that depends on me. Being a bread winner in a family, I can't be unemployed for a long time. Daily expenses can't wait.

Did I made the right choice?.. Immediately resigning from my previous job considering that I am a regular employee there, in exchange to a more compensated and promising career ahead. But now,I end up nothing. I hope that this waiting would end soon and that they have something great for me.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It's been said that the saddest thing a man will ever face is what might have been. But what of a man whose faced with what was? Or what may never be? Or what can no longer be? Choosing the right path is never easy. It's a decision we make with only our hearts to guide us. But sometimes we find our way to something better. Or when something better finds its way to us."
nget, i think walang mali sa nging decision mo... you're just hoping for something better kaya lang ngkataon cguro me mga outside factors na hindi npghandaan ng llipatan mong compny kaya nadelay ng husto... hanap-hanap ka pa din ng kahit anjan na yan... malay mo me darating pa n mas maayos kesa jan sa inaantay mo... goodluck and more patience! :D