Social Icons

.

Monday, June 21, 2010

the right thing..

In making choices in our life, they say that we do have two options, doing the right thing or doing the good thing. When I first heard this, i thought it was a little bit confusing.. what's the difference?.. 

Doing the right thing means you do it because that's the way it should be. It is when your mind supersedes your heart. When we say doing the good thing, it is for the best not just for your own good but to others too. 

You will always see what's wrong when you are right, but you will never know which is right when you are happy doing wrong. Sometimes we need other people just to remind us what is right or wrong in order for us to realize what we are doing. 

This time, I choose to do the right thing.  Maybe, it's not right to continue living with something which is already wrong from the very beginning.  Maybe, it would be better this way. But if it hurts too much, how can it possibly be the right thing?

How i wish I'm not that stupid and weak.. so that I wouldn't have to go through this.. so that my family and friends, people who are so dear to me won't have to feel disappointed  and pity on me.. I hate this feeling.. I remember once mama told me this, " don't invest too much emotion 'coz u might get hurt".. I just brushed her off that time and I said, "Iknow!" I wish I listened to her.. maybe, it wouldn't be like this..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahhh!
what can i say? another, i told you so? but i will not say that... i just wanna ask want went wrong this time? Just last week, i was freaking out because you accepted all the lies of that freaking freak again... now, i'm totally mad!
But I hope really this time you have to stop it... stop it before you lose your self respect...
i'm sorry... i'm reacting this way... i just don't want you to go through all that pain over and over again... i hate te guts of that guy!
:(