Social Icons

.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

keep waiting..

Just this afternoon, I went to the recruitment center where I was hired a few months ago to follow-up my training start date. I'm already pissed off for keeping me waiting there for three hours, but then I don't have a choice but to wait. I hate it!.. that's what I'm doing for almost two months now, waiting..  After three hours of waiting there, I was finally able to spoke with one of the staff regarding my concern. Unfortunately, they still can't give a specific start date as of now. He said that I was one of the few trainees who were affected by the transition happened in their office regarding some beneficial policy with the trainees. And that the pool of trainees for this month was already full. He apologized to me in behalf of the company for what happened and how much hassle it has brought to me.  I feel so frustrated and angry at the same time because I will go home without getting the reason why I went there. I want to show him how angry I am, but of course I didn't do it, I know he has nothing to do with what happened, he's just following orders. It's as if I don't have a choice but to accept his apology. 

When I get home, burden covers me after hearing my mom's reaction. What now?... haaaay... I feel pressured with all the expenses needed of my other siblings especially this school year. I tried sending applications with other companies hoping that there might be other opportunity waiting for me but I haven't got any luck yet. I hate it, when things happened like this which is beyond my control. 

Again, I have to wait for their call.. haaaay..

No comments: