Social Icons

.

Monday, June 21, 2010

another nonsense..

There are two kinds of person that exists here in the world,  the first one are those who fooled people and the other one are those who are fooled. I know that, just as good and bad guys exist. But then, I just can't believe that those people, the first one I mentioned, really do exist. I just can't believe how come it seems so easy for them to hurt people, to let someone hope for something that will never happen, to believe and trust them, then afterwards leaving that someone wounded. Don't they have conscience?..  Don't they know how to play fair?..

I don't want to think that he's that kind of person. I don't want to believe it. I still want to believe that there is good in him, that it's not his intention, that he really cares for me but then it's just not enough.. that's why things didn't happen the way I wanted..

Sometimes, I wish I can make him feel how much pain he caused me. That I can make revenge for what he did, to get even with him.. but then, if that's the case, would it change a thing even a little?.. Would it ease the pain?.. I think not.. And I don't think I can do it to him..

No comments: