Social Icons

.

Monday, March 26, 2012

down to level 17 .. :(

It was just a simple brick game before, now it’s already in facebook and one of the most played applications.

I don’t know when it started. All I remember is my sister influenced me on playing it. At first, I hesitate because I thought I would be hard since I will be playing tetris with someone as a challenger and I have a tendency to panic so I might just ruin the game. After a few months, I’m now a certified TETRIS gamer. :)

I played hard to it until I reached level 21. It may not be the highest level but it’s not a bad thing. It’s my game when I’m already done checking my facebook, when I’m bored and have nothing to do, even when I’m just hanging out with my friends in their house.

A few hours ago, just like any other night before going to sleep, I played tetris. I don’t know my mind is so busy thinking about different things even while playing, I’m not in the good mood and can’t concentrate that’s why I wasn’t able to give a good game. The result?.. I lose a couple of rounds. And the worst part is, from level 21, I went down to level 17 in just a few minutes. grrrrr ... what a shame !

Now I have to play hard again to win and just to reach level 21 again.

No comments: